Have a look at the Product page for details.
Active Camera 2004 v 2.1 (August 25, 2005)
· Virtual tower view for AI spotting
· Fix - flyby view : Camera longitudinal angle is kept in the registry database
· Auto computed approach view restored
Active Camera 2004 v 2.0 (October 10, 2004)
· Ability to padlock any point on the scenery window. Ideal for visual airfield patterns
· Approach view : ability to position the observer camera on ground by clicking on the scenery. Vertical offset added. Camera transition altitude added.
· “wobble camera” effect : kind of head latency effect in spot plane view mode.
· Cockpit sound added to head latency effect. Cockpit noise when banking, “screeching” noise when pulling more than +1.8 G or less than +0,0 G. Sound will be also played when there is enough turbulence
· View point shaking and cockpit noise when overspeed is exceeded
· Ability to assign any Active Camera event to any joystick button
· Camera longitudinal angle added to the fly by view
· Fix : reset of flyby view
· Fix : loss of flyby view after Windows XP Service Pack 2 installation
DOWNLOAD update to Active Camera 2.1 (version 1.1 or 2.0 must be installed)
update to 2.1 for FS 2004 version 9.0
update to 2.1 for FS 2004 version 9.1
Copyright © 2005 AntiCyclonE - All rights reserved